WAIT UPON THE LORD! THOU SHALT BE STRENGTHENED

Forum for the Christian youth to discuss issues that concern them in the church and in society, e.g. holiness, education, courtship, HIV Aids, etc. Welcome, youngsters.

WAIT UPON THE LORD! THOU SHALT BE STRENGTHENED

Postby Stefano » Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:18 am

Hi Saints of God, praise the King!
I was compelled by the testimony of Sister Upendo that I have to write this as something to encourage youths like me.

As my short testimony and proof that God keeps His own, I have never have romantic relationship until when God took over in my life in my 19s. One can say may be I was younger enough to involve but that's is not the case. I was became aware of my "adolescence" (this might be light word to use anyway) some years before that and as strong man I have some attractions. But God was gracious to such rebel as me. Since God took over, I did had one godly relation but was broken because I'm always strict when it comes to seriousness to God. Also I have vision for a family that will prove to the world how christian family is supposed to be!

When I tell this people will point to malfunction possibilities. "May be you are not man enough" Give me a break! Is Manhood measured by immorality? No. That is the "Gospel according to Toni Braxton!" I know I'm "Man" for I have all desire any man can have. The difference is Jesus is my Lord and th rest of me have to obey him, yet not because he forces me to do so but because he enables me to do so. I thank God for this Grace and I know He is going to grant the gift of my faithfulness. Your prayers are really appreciated.

Warning!! This is just testimony and Not an advertisement, so take it as something to encourage you, period! I welcome some questions and I'll appreciate to help those struggling with any sin especially of sexual nature. Here are some scripture to encourage you beloved

Psa 37:9 For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth.

Psa 123:2 Behold, as the eyes of servants look unto the hand of their masters, and as the eyes of a maiden unto the hand of her mistress; so our eyes wait upon the LORD our God, until that he have mercy upon us.

Isa 40:29 He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength.
Isa 40:30 Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall:
Isa 40:31 But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

Apostle of Jesus
The purpose of man is to know his Maker Be known by his Maker And make his Maker known So that others may know his Maker as their Maker(Emeal Zwayne)
Stefano

Return to Forum for the Youth