Preparation toward antichrist generation

Discuss anything worth discussing. This is an open forum and you may discuss anything within the Christian context. We may differ in perceiving the same thing but should respect others' views.

Preparation toward antichrist generation

Postby Stefano » Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:29 pm

Hello saints of God,
Welcome to another post of weblog, and today I will be discussing on the great movement and preparation: preparing the world stage to see greatest tyranny the world have ever seen, son of perdition; the antichrist. I will not discuss in very lengthy but I stay tuned for coming ministry's web. I also encourage you to join me here for questions and discussions.

OK, our key verse here is Rev 9:20-21
"And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk: Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts. "

This verse describes the generation that will be alive here on earth at the presence of antichrist which I will be refering to as generation of antichrist. I love bible prophecy because it makes me travel to future. The reason I trust bible prophecy is because God pre-wrote History so accurately in prophecies that I can trust him for other prophesies. If He prophesized so accurately in Book of Daniel, then Ican trust Him for the future

Ok! Back to the subject: We see the generation of antichrist being generation of murderers, sorcerers, fornicators, thieves, devil worshippers and idolaters. If you are following well in current news, then you know that great stage is being prepared for great day of the Lord that will be concluded at valley of Meggido (Armaggedon). Let's now see how preparation for that apostate generation is being done today

And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils... Any Christian who is watching events must interpret them biblically. Just for those who don't know, there is church of satan out there: "Anton Szandor LaVey (1930—1997) was the founder of the Church of Satan, the first organized church in modern times promulgating a religious philosophy championing Satan as the symbol of personal freedom and individualism" (Peter H. Gilmore, biography of Anto Lavey). This church is real and they boast to have caught many:

"For that the Christian church must pay a price. The events that LaVey predicted in the first edition of The Satanic Bible have come to pass. Repressed people have burst their bonds. Sex has exploded, the collective libido has been released, in movies and literature, on the streets, and in the home. People are dancing topless and bottomless. Nuns have throwm off their traditional habits, exposed their legs, and danced the "Missa Solemnis Rock" that LaVey thought he was conjuring up as a prank.

There is a ceaseless universal quest for entertainment, gourmet foods and wines, adventure, enjoyment of the here and now. Humanity is no longer willing to wait for any afterlife that promises to reward the clean, pure - translate: ascetic, drab - spirit. There is a mood of neopaganism and hedonism, and from it there have emerged a wide variety of brilliant individuals - doctors, lawyers, engineers, teachers, writers, stockbrokers, real estate developers, actors and actresses, mass communications media people (to cite a few categories of Satanists) - who are interested in formalizing and perpetuating this all-pervading religion and way of life."
(Burton H. Wolfe, itroduction: The Satanic Bible)

You can read yourself and see how many people have thrown true God, Yahweh for satan. You can see how the world is promoting satanism. For those who don't like to bother about reading long stories, I will quote Anton Lavey summarizing satanic beliefs: "Satan represents indulgence, instead of abstinence!" (Nine satanic statements, the satanic Bible). Or to be more clearer, I will quote him here: "SATANISM encourages its followers to indulge in their natural desires. Only by doing so can you be a completely satisfied person with no frustrations which can be harmful to yourself and others around you. Therefore, the most simplified description of the Satanic belief is:INDULGENCE INSTEAD OF ABSTINENCE"

What do you see when you watch secular video (I did watch before come to Christ), what does their lyrics support? Indulgence or abstinence? What about government supporting use of condoms? Fema talk show or satanic tlk show? What about so called christian ministers encouraging their "sheeps" to wear whatever their conscience allows? Any idulgence that sells modesty, self control and shamedfulness are signs of satanic belief. So clear, we are seeing preparation toward devil worshippers, generation of luciferians!

"And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: "

Well put! Roman Catholicism is a good icon of this! Just take a look of how catholicism promotes both satanism and idolatry! Can you see what pope is holding? It is not crucifix but bent cross.
"He also made use of a sinister symbol, used by Satanists in the sixth century, that had been revived at the time of Vatican Two. This was a bent or broken cross on which was displayed a repulsive and distorted figure of Christ, which the black magicians and sorcerers of the Middle Ages had made use of to represent the Biblical term, `Mark of the Beast" (Piers Compton, The Broken Cross: Hidden Hand In the Vatican)
[photo: cutting edge ministries]
So pope joins satanists in their hate for Jesus and his work of the cross. That is not the only mock from vatican. You judge yourself who works behind the veils of vatican, for their practice doesnt resemble christianity. Their version of christianity is not christianity at all. This is not a heate statement but I would like you to judge what Rome does in light of the word of God. Just carefully examine what is that red mark behind pope's seat! Is it across? Yes, but which version? Upside down! What does that means? Here the description: " upside down cross Symbolizes mockery and rejection of Jesus. Necklaces are worn by many satanist's. It can be seen on Rock singers and their album covers" (Exposing satanism Website). So another occasion that Roman Catolicism endoses satanism and actually practice it. Does story end there? No! Idolatry is best done at Rome. Forgetting wafer and mass, just consider title "Mary, mother of God and Queen of heaven" If you wonder where title came from, consider the expressing Isis the godess of Egypt :
"Auset or Isis, the seventh member of the company of the gods of Annu, was the wife of Osiris and the mother of Horus; her woes have been described both by Egyptian and Greek writers.[2] Her commonest names are "the great goddess, the divine mother, the mistress of charms or enchantments"; in later times she is called the "mother of the gods," " (THE BOOK OF THE DEAD, The Papyrus of Ani by E. A. WALLIS BUDGE)
"...These are the words of Isis, the great goddess, the queen of
the gods, who knew Ra by his own name." (THE BOOK OF THE DEAD, The Papyrus of Ani by E. A. WALLIS BUDGE) Does these sound alike ? Yes goddesses were worshiped and the Catholicism is teaching the same thing! What is pope doing here? He is actually breaking the second commandment! He is worshipping mother of gods and queen of gods (who believed to livein heaven hence term queen of heaven). Is this mary mother of Jesus? No Another mary, mother of Jesus who is still virgin. Mary's virginity doesnt exist as we are told that she bore other children; So no virgin mary, mother of Jesus exists!

Bible condemns also this practice: " The children gather wood, and the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead their dough, to make cakes to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto other gods, that they may provoke me to anger. " (Jeremiah 7:18)
Is catholic Church taking us back to Babylon? Yes, it started its missions long ago. For spirit behind Rome is antichrist spirit laying foundations for antichrist generation. Rome is the leading team in the purpose!

New Age movement is another bizzare movement pushing toward barbarian age. Being a blend of mystics, occults, and many eastern stuff, this is most dangerous upcoming manifesto. We can see Kundalini practices creeping into the Church of Jesus . These are good distorters of meaning of bible and promoters of "higher self within" Eckhart Tole, Oprah winifrey , Benjamin Creme are some who promote New Age beliefs.

Anyway List goes from those to Hip hop culture (under different guises), miss Bikini (aka Miss World), Gospel hip Hop, Gospel Taarabu, Rastafari movement, Witchcraft, Magick, Wicca, neopaganism, mass media propaganda, agents of the devil, UFO cult, hollywood (aka folly wounds) ......and so on!

The bible summarises well:"And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk: Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts. "

This is the generation of antichrist that is now being moulded, generation of viper who, according to their literature, want to make earth paradise, and call their coming age as age of peace.But can witch covens, satanic rituals, worsship of goddesses and gods, violence of hiphop and all filthness of this generation produce peace? The answer is No!

Blessing of Jesus!

Apostle of Jesus

formattted version with photos here: http://mtangoojr.blogspot.com/2008/08/p ... hrist.html
The purpose of man is to know his Maker Be known by his Maker And make his Maker known So that others may know his Maker as their Maker(Emeal Zwayne)
Stefano

Return to General Discussion