WASTE YOUR TIME FOR WATCHING STORY PICTURES.

Discuss anything worth discussing. This is an open forum and you may discuss anything within the Christian context. We may differ in perceiving the same thing but should respect others' views.

WASTE YOUR TIME FOR WATCHING STORY PICTURES.

Postby Guzo » Mon Sep 13, 2004 2:42 pm

May be it is not bad for someone who give his/her life to Jesus to watch films and enjoy them, but I am afraid he or she can loose his or her faith. Reading the bible, to watching Christian TV programs, listening Christian choirs, and preachings of different servants of God is the only better christian way.
Guzo
Frequent Member

Postby sinmm » Mon Sep 27, 2004 12:53 pm

True, ndugu Guzo. There are many bad things that are showed on TV nowadays including during primetime. Most TVs, even national TVs supported by linsences from the public air programs that are morally very loose.

During the Quart music festival in Norway this year, a young couple performed sex on an open-air stage and all the TV stations that carry news showed this despicable incident on TV for all to see! It's no longer safe nowadays to sit down in the "safety of your" seating-room at newstime and watch the news with your children. What about the killings and hostage-takings shown on our TV sets almost daily?
sinmm
Site Admin

Postby ellymsuya » Wed Jan 12, 2005 9:02 am

Hello in my side I have to realistic it true that thing Tv now show 80% is not good in Cristian but what we can do because therew so many Tv but as a Cristian why dont we Open Alot of Tv in the world that to be Simple to convice people to watch it out of saying is not good and you didnt give them anothe solution Good example in My Country we thankx God we have Cristian Radio but no even one Tv so you see what happen so as cristian were rich why dont we Open a lot of Cristian Tv ?

I wiish all the Best in youre Job
IN GOD WE TRUST
ellymsuya

Well done Elly Msuya,

Postby Guzo » Tue Mar 22, 2005 8:23 pm

Most of us we are very much interesting to hear about dailly news concerning our country and over the world,you have said that a big percent of pictures showed is no good, I advise cristian to practice listening the Radio insteard of wathing T.V. Let say with your mother or daughter staying together otherwise this is very shame to watch nacked shows better to hear from the radio news, is not bad, How do you think?
Waefeso 2:8
Guzo
Frequent Member

Postby Upendo » Tue Mar 22, 2005 8:52 pm

I do not see a big difference there, Guzo. Hearing too can damage as much as watching although I understand that the degree might differ even though sin is sin.
Shalom
Upendo
Frequent Member

Nice English Upendo.

Postby Guzo » Thu Mar 24, 2005 12:17 am

Well, of course, you are right Upendo of colorado in United States of America, let me ask you a question, do you think that we christians are no good or is it a sin to hear the news about events occuring in this world? For me its okay with the radio. The TV is more dangerous because you can see pictures in motion compared with the radio where there is no motion but only sound. So you are more safe to sit together with your family and hear the new and/or other friendly programs. The TV is also very bad because I have noted that most people stay in closed and enslaved with the Remote Control. Do you know why?
Waefeso 2:8
Guzo
Frequent Member

Postby ntac_ » Wed Apr 06, 2005 11:45 pm

I do agree with my beloved sister Upendo. Watch out, the devil never sleeps. It is not a sin but you have to watch out. Whatever you see you have to ask yourself, if Jesus was arround, would He also watch the same thing? If the answer from your heart and soul is YES , then nothing can damage your faith.
Heb 12:14
ntac_

Return to General Discussion